Monday, September 7, 2009

Control of world leaders -- and our peace and hope

Cyrus was the powerful king of the Medes and Persians. http://www.iranchamber.com/history/cyrus/cyrus.php

Isaiah 44:28-45:12 (excerpts) - It is I who says of Cyrus, 'He is my shepherd! And he will perform all My desire.' . . . Thus says the LORD to Cyrus His anointed, Whom I have taken by the right hand to subdue nations before him. . . I am the LORD and there is no other; Besides Me there is no God. I will gird you, though you have not known Me; That men may know from the rising to the setting of the sun that there is no one besides Me. I am the LORD and there is no other. . . It is I who made the earth and created man upon it. I stretched out the heavens with My hands, and I ordained their host.

-- TWM

No comments:

Post a Comment